- AKE! AKE! AKE! - New Zealanders In Overseas Conflict
- Keepin' It 'Olde Skool' - School And Life In Days Past
- Nga Pakanga O Aotearoa - The New Zealand Wars
- Te Ao Maori - The World Of The Maori
- The Navigators - From Kupe To Captain Cook
- Treaty Time Machine! Aotearoa 1840 - The Birth Of Our Nation
- Waipa - Home Of Champions
- Wetlands Waipa - Our Regions Biodiversity And Enviro-Heritage
If you’re bringing your students to The Te Awamutu Museum, why not make a day of it? In association with the Livingston Aquatic Centre we can now offer school groups a special deal at the pools.
When you book one of our Education Programmes and want your class to have a splash, we will arrange the pool booking at a special rate. All you have to do is turn up in togs!