- This event has passed.
July 13 @ 10:00 am - July 22 @ 3:00 pmFree
Kerrin Carr, the Museum Educator Faciliator, will be running a series of “ASK ME” drop in sessions during July School Holidays.
Starting Wednesday 13th July, take the opportunity to call into the Museum and ask Kerrin all about the amazing Enriching you Local Curriculum (ELC) programmes. These are specially targeted at Teachers and Home School Parens from ECE through to HIgh School levels!
- How long are the programmes?
- What programmes should we be looking at?
- Can you come into our school and talk to our teams?
- Can you co-design a programme with us?
- Can we include an online element?
- How are you integrating Aotearoa New Zealand’s history curriculum into programmes?
- Are programmes hands-on, authentic and interactive?
- How do you enrich the local curriculum?
- Where do we start?
Dates: 13th, 14th 15th, 20th, 21st & 22nd July 2022.
Times: 10am-12pm & 1.30pm-3pm
Bookings: Drop in style
Come on into the Museum, up in the mezzanine kids activity area and bring lots of questions, we’re ready to welcome you in!