Our second Crafty Arty Adult workshop is hosted by Hilary! She is an amazing crafter who will share with you her knowledge of how to create woven patches in knitwear to cover marks, stains and holes with embroidery! Making clothing unique instead of throwing it away! Join in the fun of meeting new people in a lovely creative environment!
- Bookings essential through email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 07 8720085.
- Spaces are limited get in fast to book your seat!
- This is a Crafty Arty Adult workshop (for ages 15yrs+)
- Starts from 10.15am-1.45pm.
- COST $2 per participant.
- Bring something to mend and other materials will be supplied.
Looking forward to seeing all you adults joining in the fun. Please let us know what other workshops you’d like us to present.