We’re excited to move down through the levels to be open for our visitors. We have a few things in place to make your visit safe and still enjoyable.
For your safety we’ve activated a few procedures for all Museum goers and staff. These are;
- A maximum of 10 people will be allowed in the museum at a maximum of 30 minutes inside the facility (if we have people waiting).
- There will also be restrictions in place on the number of people allowed in each gallery.
- Staff will be regularly sanitising any commonly used surfaces.
- There will be no events or public programmes while in level 2, and no children interactives available indulging puzzles and toys.
- Do ask at our front desk for Museum activity trails, keep an eye on our Facebook or digital takeaway programmes.