We happy to be open today after a long time, however, we do have some restrictions if you’re planning on visiting us.
For your safety we’ve activated a few procedures for all Museum goers and staff. These are;
- A maximum of 10 people will be allowed in the museum at a maximum of 30 minutes inside the facility.
- There will also be restrictions in place on the number of people allowed in each gallery.
- Staff will be regularly sanitising any commonly used surfaces.
- There will be no events or public programmes while in level 3: step2, and no children interactive available including puzzles and toys.
- Do ask at our front desk for Museum activity trails, keep an eye on our Facebook for digital takeaway programmes.
Before entering the building, please make sure you are wearing a face mask, you have sanitised your hands and used the contact tracing app.
If you have cold or flu symptoms and are feeling unwell please do not enter the Museum.
We appreciate your help and understanding at this time.