We’re celebrating Kia Kaha Te Reo Māori with Huhu as your host!
Tui & Tama’s friend Huhu is hosting September’s Kia Kaha Te Reo Māori month! Come on in and enjoy our FREE activities with the main Tui & Tama Event happening Saturday 2nd September from 10.30am-1.30pm.
Lots of extra fun activities as well as prompts to help in your learning to speak te reo Māori! Here’s what’s happening:
We’ll have lots of easy te reo prompts to help you on your learning journey, plus…
- Learn how to use our new specially designed hand printer!
- Create your own design then print it!
- Make mono prints with our Māori designs using the whakairo blocks!
- Create your whakapapa with Huhu!
- Colour-in Huhu, cut it out and place it on the rākau tree!
- And much more…….!
Don’t forget, when you’ve completed all the activities, collect your Huhu mascot sticker and add it to your Tui & Tama Activity Passport!
Drop in and join in the fun!
Saturday 2 September from 11.30am-1.30pm
All children must be accompanied by an adult.
Loads of FREE fun for all the whānau!
For more info check out our website events page: https://tamuseum.org.nz/events/